Acquiring an injury and having limited mobility due to a health condition or accident can be frustrating. It is also challenging for individuals who are under such circumstances to live their daily life independently. And this is where rehabilitation services enter the picture.
Rehabilitation is a type of care designed to help patients get back, keep, or improve the abilities they need for daily life. These abilities include cognitive, mental, and physical aspects of an individual. You must ensure they offer services that meet your specific rehabilitation needs in searching for a rehabilitation center.
But who would benefit from these rehabilitation services? These are mainly the people who acquired or experienced:
- Injuries and trauma, including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries, fractures, burns, etc.
- Developmental disabilities and chronic pain, including shoulder, neck, and back pain
- Side effects from medical treatments, most especially from chemotherapy
- The stroke had undergone major surgery and severe infections
- Certain defects from birth and other genetic disorders
If you are looking for a center that can provide quality long term care & short term rehabilitation in Oswego, New York, then you have come to the right place!
Here at Pontiac Care and Rehabilitation Center, we are a family of licensed professional nursing personnel and therapists that provide round-the-clock specialized care, which includes advanced health care, rehabilitation, and psychological services in New York.
So if you are interested in any of our services, please feel free to call us anytime, and we are more than willing to answer your queries.