Pontiac Care and Rehabilitation Center is proud to have skilled and licensed healthcare personnel who are capable of providing long-term, hands-on, specialized care to each client, ensuring that they receive the right levels of medical attention they need. Our individualized care will help enrich the client’s physical, social, emotional, and mental wellness. We deliver our services with compassion, respect, integrity, accountability, enthusiasm, and excellence to get desirable outcomes. We offer a safe, nurturing, vibrant, and homely environment to ensure the comfort and overall well-being of our residents are met.
Our full spectrum of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services for the long term include the following:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Resident and family services
- Dietary and nutritional services
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapists
- Physician services
- Socializations and recreations
- Self-care services (barbershop, beauty salon, etc.)
- Pet therapy services
- General housekeeping services
- Discharge planning
- Palliative care
- Psychological services
- And more
For more information, you may call us at 315-343-1800 or use our online form to get started.